Does your wireless network not work, does it have a low signal, noise or data rate that does not reach the required level? WLAN diagnosis is then appropriate. It performs detailed measurements using a laptop equipped with radio adapters and Motorola SiteScanner 13.1, which collects RF signal data and interference, and then processes and graphically evaluates it. The result is so-called heat maps, coverage maps, used channels, and data rates for both bands used for wireless networks, ie, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz according to 802.11a/b/g/n standards.
Prerequisites for detailed WLAN diagnostics
- Map of measured space in AutoCAD (DWG) or JPG format
- Ensuring physical access to all the necessary space
Upon WLAN diagnostics we can suggest optimization of Wi-Fi parametres
- Set up channels so that they do not interfere with each other or neighboring Wi-Fi networks
- Optimize the transmission power of access points
- Suggest possible replenishment or relocation of access points event. used antennas.