- Symbol MT2070
- Symbol MT2090
- Symbol P360 and P460 (not manufactured any more)
- Symbol P370 and P470 (not manufactured any more)
Typical use of Symbol MT2000 Series and P360/P460 memory barcode scanners
- Simple stock taking, shipping and delivery: user scans a barcode of an item, from the keyboard manually enters quantity and the record is stored in the scanner's memory
- Memory barcode scanner: scanned barcodes are stored in the internal memory and whole batch is then transferred into a PC through PS/2, USB or RS-232 interface.
- Shelf label printing on a portable printer with wired or wireless connectivity
More information about Symbol wireless and memory scanners may be found at Zebra Technologies website.