Zebra has launched the ET40 and ET45 enterprise tablets with three variants of an integrated barcode scanner and two display sizes, namely 8 and 10 inches.
The tablets are rugged - intended for use in medium-demanding enterprise applications and also they have a reasonable price tag. The ET40 models offer Wi-Fi 6 connectivity, while the ET45 has 5G mobile data connectivity in addition to Wi-Fi 6.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon SM6375 octa-core processor
- Long-term Android OS support: tablets are launched with Android 11, while in the future their support is expected up to Android 14
- 8"/20.3 cm with a resolution of 1280x800 or 10.1"/25.7 cm with a resolution of 1920x1200; covered by Gorilla glass
- 802.11ax adapter (Wi-Fi 6)
- 2G/3G/4G and 5G mobile data connection (ET45; data only)
- Bluetooth 5.1 class 2, BLE support
- RAM/flash memory: 4/64 GB or 8/128 GB
- Integrated barcode scanner versions: SE4100 1D/2D, SE4710 1D/2D; SE55 1D/2D (for scanning at extended distances)
- 13 mpx rear camera with auto-focus and 5 mpx front camera
- Drop resistance 1.2 m onto concrete (without protective cover), 1.55 m (with protective cover)
- User-replaceable battery 6100 mAh (8" models) or 7600 mAh (10" models); optional secondary hot-swap battery 3400 mAh
- Zebra Mobility DNA support including LifeGuard updates, Zebra StageNow, Enterprise Home Screen, DataWedge, RxLogger, etc.
- Expansion slot for accessories connectivity
- 6 years life cycle (3 years production + 3 years support)