Zebra has launched a new generation of TC5x enterprise mobile terminal series - the TC53 and TC58.
Compared to their predecessors, the TC53 (Wi-Fi only) and TC58 (Wi-Fi + mobile) have a completely new design and a number of hardware and software innovations.
- Qualcomm 6490 octa-core processor with long-term Android OS support (starting at Android 11)
- 6" Full HD+ display with vivid colors and Gorilla Glass for indoor and outdoor use
- Wi-Fi 6E adapter with optimization for indoor use
- 5G mobile technology (TC58 only)
- Up to 8 GB RAM and 128 GB flash memory
- SE4720 2D scanning module for barcode scanning at normal distances or SE55 module for scanning at longer distances
- 16 mpx rear camera with optical image stabilization and 8 mpx front camera
- 1.8 m drops to concrete with protective boot; 1.5 m drops to tile over concrete without protective boot
- High capacity battery; extended battery, BLE battery and wireless charging battery options; warm swap (standard models) and hot swap (premium models)
- Superior voice quality (3 integrated microphones)
- Dedicated Push To Talk button
- Mobility DNA support including LifeGuard updates, Zebra StageNow, Enterprise Home Screen, DataWedge, etc.
- Wide range of accessories including trigger handle, RFID sled and cradle to create a mobile-driven workstation (allows connection of a monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer and more)
- Life cycle 4 years of sales + 4 years of support