If you are looking for a rugged wearable mobile device, the WT6300 from Zebra Technologies is the right choice. The device with a touch screen attaches to the operator's forearm. A wired or wireless barcode scanner is worn on a finger or wrist. The device can be supplemented with a side physical keyboard.
- 8-core SDM660 processor
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Flash
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE with the option of barcode scanner paring via NFC
- Sensors: gyroscope, accelerometer
- 3.2 "WVGA touch panel covered with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating temperature range from -30 °C to +50 °C, protection IP65, resistance to 1.2 m drop to concrete
- Android 11 with the possibility of future upgrades to Android 14; only GMS version with the ability to restrict Google services using MX / StageNow
- Zebra LifeGuard program for ongoing bug fixes and OS security updates
- PowerPrecision + 3350 mAh (standard) or 5000 mAh (extended) battery
- Accessories compatible with WT6000
Barcode scanner types:
- Wired: Zebra RS4000 and RS5000
- Bluetooth: Zebra RS5100 and RS6000
Unlike the WT6000, the WT6300 does not have a pre-licensed All-Touch TE (Ivanti Velocity) terminal client, and a license must be purchased separately, if required.