In April 2019 Zebra introduced the TC8300 - an update to the all-touch Zebra's TC8XX product family built on Android platform.
- 4.0-inch touch friendly display with capacity Gorilla Glass 5 touch panel
- 2.2 GHz octa-core processor SDM660
- 4GB RAM /32GB Flash, optionally 8 GB RAM/128 GB TLC Flash
- Latest Android OS, Launching with Android Oreo 8.1 with planned support for P and Q
- Latest Wi-Fi protocols, faster speeds and greater capacity with support for 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r/k/v/w and 2x2 MU-MIMO
- Various data capture options (SE965 1D, SE4770SR 2D, SE4750-MR 2D, SE4850 ERI 2D and SE4750 DPM)
- High capacity PowerPrecision+ battery 7000 mAh with supercapacitor hotswap
- 13 MP rear-facing color camera
- Backwards compatibility with all TC8000 accessories (DPM exception with color-matched dedicated charge-cradle)
- LifeGuard support
- New mobility tools including PowerPrecision Console, StageNow with restricted mode, WorryFree Wi-Fi and Device Tracker to find lost devices
Zebra will continue to sell the TC8000 device for the foreseeable future.