Zebra announced the launch of their new mid-tier mobile device flag ship - TC51 a TC56.
- Size of a larger mobile phone, with a good robustness it can still fit into a pocket.
- 5“ HD display with the Gorilla Glass
- Can be controlled by finger, gloves or a stylus
- Wi-Fi only TC51s are intended for "inside 4 walls" usage - available from November 2016
- Wi-Fi + 4G/LTE TC56s should be launched in January 2017. Unlike a TC75 the TC56 will only have one SIM slot and no SAM slots.
- Android 6.x Marshmallow OS upgradable to later versions (N and O). Both Standard versions with Google Mobile Services and Professional without Google Mobile Services will be available.
- Easily replaceable PowerPrecision+ battery, capacity 4300 mAh for up to 14 hours shifts.
- Fast recharging: within 2 hours from 0% to 90%.
- Battery active monitoring
- Snapdragon 650 Hex Core, 1,8 GHz ARM Cortex A72 processor
- 2 GB RAM / 16 GB flash or 4 GB RAM / 32 GB flash memory configs. Not interchangeable.
- 2D barcode scanner based on SE4710 scan engine
- 13 mpx rear camera with flash
- Programmable button on the back of the device
- Scanning button on the right and left side of the device
- PTT support
- A wide range of accessories including charging and communication cradles and cables or a trigger handle. Accessory is not compatible with other Zebra device types.
- Soti, MSP (AirWatch) and StageNow MDM/staging clients pre-installed.
Zebra does not plan to terminate the offer of the MC40 or TC55 mobile terminals in the foreseeable future.