Following the ET1 tablet, handheld terminals MC40, MC67 and MC3200, TC55 industrial phone and CC5000 multimedia kiosk Motorola (now Zebra) with a great welcome event announced on October 21, 2014 a new mobile device - Symbol TC70 with Android operating system. The labeling can be seen in continuity with the popular MC70 series and a return to the old well-known mark Symbol - now it will be used on scanners, mobile devices and Wi-Fi products from the Zebra.
If you hold the Symbol TC70 in your hand, you feel that it is an overgrown phone (but it is not a phone!), or rather a smaller tablet. In any case the device is durable enough for use in an harsh enterprise environment.
TC70 basic specification:
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat + Motorola Extensions (MX)
- Fast integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner SE4750 capable of reading from glossy screens even at greater distances
- IP67, 1.8 m drop to concrete
- 4.7 "capacitive display with Gorilla Glass 2
- Wi-Fi only (no WWAN)
- Bluetooth 4.0 + NFC
- Front + rear Camera
- Pre-installed PTT Express
- Pre-installed MSP 4.2 support (Rapid Deployment Client + MSP Client)
TC70 accessories will be rich:
Ordering of TC70 should be possible since November 2014.