Motorola Solutions announced the release of new premium HSPA+ rugged Enterprise Digital Assistant MC67. This device designed especially for mobile workers has the following features:
- 4G HSPA+ mobile data connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- MPA 3.0 architecture: dual-core processor TI OMAP 4430 @ 1 GHz, WEHH 6.5
- 2D digital imager Blockbuster (SE4500), optionally DPM reader
- Optionally 8 mpx camera with auto-focus
- 2 GB Flash and 512 MB RAM memory
- Integrated GPS with Assisted-GPS support
- Ruggedized device (1,8 m drop in whole operating temperature range, IP67)
- Form factor like MC65 – consequently compatibility of whole accessories range (MC55/MC55A as well)
- Various keypad types, keypad backlight
- The same price for all configurations.
MC67 is not conceived as a replacement for MC65 but as a line extension of the MC65 family. It is a premium configuration positioned above the MC65 with a higher price. The MC65 will continue to be available.