Zebra/Symbol/Motorola devices running Windows CE or Windows Mobile OS can be easily set to factory defaults using this simple procedure:
- Verify that in mobile device's \Application folder contains subfolder airbeam with subfolders _pt and pkg. These folders should be present on all Zebra/Symbol/Motorola devices. They may be empty.
- Using Wi-Fi, Ethernet cradle or GPRS/3G connect your device to the internet. DNS and FTP services are required.
- Start Rapid Deployment Client (Start > Programs > Rapid Deployment Client).
- If your scanner supports reading of 2D barcodes scan 2D symbol from the appropriate PDF file printed or displayed on the screen from the link below.
- If your scanner supports just 1D symbols print appropriate PDF file and scan all barcodes. Symbols may be scanned in any order, each symbol at least once.
- Connect power but disconnect local data connection to PC (USB/RS-232).
- Wait for restart.
- Proceed with display calibration if your device has a resistive touch panel.
Factory reset for ES400
Factory reset for MC18 with Windows Embedded Compact 7 (CE7)
Factory default for MC2180
Factory reset for MC3190 with Windows CE6
Factory reset for MC3190 with Windows Mobile 6.5
Factory default pro MC32N0 with Windows Embedded Compact 7 (CE7)
Factory reset for MC55A with Windows Mobile 6.5
Factory reset for MC55N0
Factory reset for MC67
Factory reset for MC70 with Windows Mobile 5.0
Factory reset for MC75A0
Factory reset for MC9090 with Windows Mobile 5.0
Factory reset for MC9190 with Windows CE6
Factory reset for MC9190 with Windows Mobile 6.5
Factory reset for MC92N0 with Windows Embedded Compact 7 (CE7)
Factory reset for MC92N0 with Windows Mobile 6.5
Factory reset for MC9590
Factory reset for MC9596
Factory reset for WT41N0